Life is full of simple pleasures -- as it should be! Over the last few days, I have been observing the simple, seemingly real pleasures in life that have come my way...
1. Anticipating a fun evening out with my gal pals as I don't like to call them! Just friends. Just talking. Just having a good time. And then of course, actually experiencing the evening.
2. Waking up late on a Sunday morning. It never fails to please me, this.
3. Waking up to a wonderful cup of coffee, perfectly made (irrespective of who makes it)
4. Enjoying a slow breakfast of dosas and sambar -- now why does that particular combo appeal so? Comfort food, I guess.
5. Watching some really funny clips and/or melodious songs from films on TV.
There are many many more simple pleasures, but these here have been recently enjoyed and so this post.
Cheers to the next week ahead.