1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post & then create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
ps: or just be lazy, answer my questions, and don’t do anything else :)
AM BEING LAZY PLEASE...CRAWLING OUT AFTER AGES.
So here are the 11 questions by Soulsearching who tagged me.
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To be able to get rid of pain -- any pain: emotional or physical...for anyone and everyone.
2. What was your favourite childhood television program?
Rocket Robinhood and Spiderman...and He-Man for sure:-)
3. Have / had any celebrity crushes ?
Karthik then (Agni natshathiram/Mouna Raagam stage), but now, there's just 'admiration-crushes' for quite a few (so i won't go weak at the knees or anything now, just to be clear.) like Kamal Haasan, Prakash Raj, Suriya and Karthi. Others rather temporary!!
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The US. To as many places there as I want to.
5. Name 1 thing you miss about being a child.
Miss the total ignorance and irresponsibility...which I didn't make good-enough use of;-). That and...Firhaven Estate and THE LIFE!
6. Name the one comic/book character that you loved the most and why?
Rhett Butler (for lack of any other sudden recall) of Gone with the Wind. Quite a 'man'.
7. What is the one thing that you are dying to try but haven’t had a chance to do so yet ?
Live alone...or rather, quite alone.
8. Do you have a role model – someone you want to emulate? Whom do you admire the most?
Hmmmm. Nope. Everyone has a flip side(?!)But plenty to learn from plenty of folks. (Hah. How vague is that.)
9. What do others make of you?
I'm trying not to burden myself with wondering about what others make of me (contrary to what we have been taught to do right through). Introspection ought to do it.
10. Have you ever gotten into a fight or punched someone ?
There are two memorable fights to mention. One with a friend's then-boyfriend for his boorish behaviour and another with a pervert on a train. Came off good in both those and hence, memorable. Didn't punch either. But no regrets. I can be fierce without getting physical :-D
11. For Girls – If you woke up tomorrow to find out you are Brad Pitt, what would be the first thing you’d say upon looking in the mirror???
So, I'm Brad Pitt. Should that impress me much? (Shania Twain;-))
HERE Ummon's MY 11 QUESTIONS:
1. Name the friend you’ve known longest.
2. How did you meet?
Grew up together from babyhood. So maybe we met first from our respective moms' laps?
3. How long have you known him/her?
Hah. That would reveal my not-so-young age. Let's just say over 3 decades.
4. Name an embarrassing crush, one you would hesitate to accept in public. But will now :)
Actually, I won't, even now.:-D
5. A man/woman from history you would have proposed to.
Any of the hot and handsome South Indian Kings. I'm poor in history as such. So, I cannot remember any name. Hmmm.... but KINGS, mind you.
6. Name an international city that you feel is over-rated.
Barcelona. Bo-h-oring. (no no not a bad word. It really was boring!)
7. An Indian dish that is over-rated.
Upma or 'bath' as some say...no, actually, 'Curry'. (whatever THAT means to the Americans. Hmph.)
8. What do you think of same sex marriage?
To each her own...er, his own. No I mean, their own.:-)
9. Reality shows are:……………..
Not on my list.
10. Designer clothes are:……………
Not on my list.
11. Illayaraja or A R Rahman?
Both, both, both, both. SIMPLY cannot leave either out.