Taken from ummon.wordpress.com
1. Snoring -- I believe so. Or rather, I don't. Need to see / hear some proof. So, can scratch this.
2. Temper Loss -- Less said about it, the better.
3. PMS (Really bad sometimes)
Oh and yes, Temper and PMS are only sometimes one and the same thing!!
4. Over-eating although by MY standards, this is better now. Er, less over-eating I mean. Cos the self-loathing kicks in soon enough!
5. Tardy waking up syndrome. This is the usual thing. However, I do wake up when necessary -- even at 4 am! (There IS such a thing as self-awards!) But I dream of a day when I wake up singing with the birds...
6. Fusspot No.1 in so many areas and am no longer very apologetic about it! My fussinesses are all base-full! So love me or leave me. No, really, I am ok with it. Love my fusses:-)
7. Sitcom-watcher. Can't help it. Would like to experience some laughter even if it is just recorded laughter.
8. As much of a nose-digger as some others, but usually only in private;)
9. Mood-oriented. If I don't feel like, I just would rather not, unless I feel VERY obligated in which case, the crankiness goes up some notches.
10. Nail biting. Why is it so hard to stop?
11. NOT a morning person. SUCH a nasty non-morning person thou shalt not find. Look no further then.
12. PARANOID. And what's more, I think I have a valid reason for every one of my paranoias.
13. Messiness. I like to say only those with big hearts will make big messes. It's better than 'building character', eh? (For Calvin and Hobbes fans)
14. Laziness. But c'mon am still better than some others.
15. Opinionated. Nope, ain't gonna be sorry about it.
16. Not always fair. With those I love, I can be mostly only subjective...
There are more, but I think I have damaged my persona enough in one shot with this.
Note: I tag my namesake and cousins here as well as blogeswari. But, really, it's up to you.