Saturday, November 16, 2013

GRR, parents of babies at the movies!

I love babies too. They're cute, innocent, cuddly and what not.

But please don't bring them to a movie theater because there are some souls like me who would like to take a break from routines and sit back and watch a movie in peace in a darkened environment without other unnecessary interruptions.

This couple in the row before me brought one baby each (don't know whether they were twins or what). The babies' crying got louder and louder, but the parents were adamant not to leave, or take the children out for a breather, or even take turns. Why should I and the others in the theater have to put up with this when we have paid for a chilled-out movie experience and driven 45 minutes one-way for it? The movie was a violent one with a lot of fights. The parents should have known better!

I did shush them a few times with a general 'shhh' but nothing worked. Hmph.

No comments: